Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the “Nobody’s Ting” single from up-and-coming Toronto recording artist, NDAI.
“After her successful debut single, ‘Time Heals All Wounds (T.H.A.W.)’ and gaining the attention of notable industry leaders by the likes of Noah ’40’ Shebib and Teddy Riley, NDAI is proud to release her follow-up single, ‘Nobody’s Ting.'”
“Nobody’s Ting” currently has over 40K streams on Spotify and has been featured on over 300 playlists, including Spotify’s coveted Fresh Finds playlist. Look out for her EP set to drop in October.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist, NDAI.
- Submission: The Kenneth English-produced single, “Nobody’s Ting,” originally released back in May.
- Streaming Links: The single is available on various digital streaming platforms including SoundCloud, Spotify and Apple Music.
- Social Media: You can follow @NDAIart on Instagram.
Check out “Nobody’s Ting” below.
NDAI – NOBODY’S TING
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Bigg Ceaser and Jordyn Greer join forces for “Mirrors” single
- East London’s Lancey Foux drops Skepta-assisted “Dyed 2wice” visuals
- Greezy Deckz spreads awareness about “Student Loan” in new video
- Vancouver’s Will TOA & Safe B3T of MBF are on a “New Wave”
- Toronto artist J Money releases the “Shoulda Woulda Coulda” video
- Vancouver’s Junk supports new Audio Heroin album with “Squad” video
- UK artist Otis Mensah enlists isaacxhopes for “FLOAT”
- Toronto’s NDAI makes it clear she’s “Nobody’s Ting” on new single
Song of the Day
/ 13 hours ago
A new mural has gone up in the Brooklyn neighbourhood of Canarsie honouring the...
/ 2 days ago
On the heels of his recently released viral video “Stayin’ Live,” Fortunato keeps the...
/ 2 days ago
Popular hip-hop YouTube channel HipHopMadness recently published a new video asking “Why Doesn’t Hip...