Nightmare and Sleepy enlist August Wahh for “Tuned Out”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new animated video for “Tuned Out” by Miami, Florida’s own Nightmare and Sleepy (featuring August Wahh).
“Model sheets, storyboards, illustrations, patience, cooperation… there was a lot of that, for this.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Miami, Florida’s own Nightmare and Sleepy.
- Submission: The newly released visuals animated by Alex Sarzosa for the self-produced single, “Tuned Out.”
- Streaming Links: You can find the new video on on the official Nightmare and Sleepy YouTube channel. The single is also available on the group’s SoundCloud profile.
- Social Media: You can follow @NightmareAndSleepy on Instagram.
Check out “Tuned Out” below.
NIGHTMARE AND SLEEPY – TUNED OUT (FEATURING AUGUST WAHH)
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Nightmare and Sleepy enlist August Wahh for “Tuned Out”
- Toronto’s Nathan Ali releases debut single “I Wanna Know”
- Toronto’s Troy Phoenix releases the “OTS: Off The Shit” video
- Halifax’s J-Bru enlists Grizzly Cut Films for “The King’s Home”
- One More Night: Toronto duo OSIYM drop Dutch Revz-produced single
- Montréal’s own ELMNT teams up with Yondo for “Rodeo”
- Method Man releases “Grand Prix” in advance of The Meth Lab II
- Toronto artist Mobi Mawla drops his debut EP Freedom