Toronto’s NojokeJigsaw releases the “Drippin” visuals
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the latest video release from Toronto-based artist, NojokeJigsaw. “Drippin” was co-directed by Knemesis for Goldmine Media 1, and Soze Brooks for A Soze Vision.
“NoJokejigsaw is not slowing down as 2018 is progressing into the 4th quarter. If anything, he is getting ready to turn up the heat.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: West End Toronto recording artist, NojokeJigsaw.
- Submission: The new Goldmine Media 1 and A Soze Vision-directed video, “Drippin.” The new video – brought to you by No Games Campaign – follows Jigsaw’s “Lil Shorty” video which was powered by the same video production teams and starred Toronto rapper Kandy K.
- Streaming Links: You can find the new video on YouTube You can find the single on Jigsaw’s official SoundCloud profile.
- Social Media: You can follow @NojokeJigsaw on Instagram, and follow @NojokeJigsaw on Twitter.
Check out “Drippin” below.
NOJOKEJIGSAW – DRIPPIN
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Felly previews Surf Trap album with “Miami” video
- Supreme Confidence: KVBeats previews The Breadwinner with single
- Toronto’s NojokeJigsaw releases the “Drippin” visuals
- Toronto’s GNA drops Boulevard P.-directed visuals for “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)”
- Vancouver’s $hAH has the “Formula” for success
- Ro’Ché teams up with Director Z for new “Spazz” video
- Zambia’s Shadaya dispels “Bad Energy” in new video
- Shad teams up with Kaytranda for “The Fool Pt. 3 (Frame of Mind)”