Caviar Dreams: NorthSideBenji enlists Houdini for the “Levels” video
Our weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with the new video for the DanberryBeatz-produced single “Levels” from Toronto recording artist, NorthSideBenji.
“Hailing from Brampton, Benji is one of Toronto’s rising stars and has all the talent and versatility needed to make an impact not only at home but beyond our borders thanks to his confessional lyrical style and melodic flow.” – Complex
“Levels,” which appears on Benji’s new Caviar Dreams EP, features budding Toronto rapper Houdini who is just over a week away from the release of his own new project, #HOUiAM.
- Artist/Group: Brampton-born, Toronto-based recording artist, NorthSideBenji
- Submission: The recently released Del Rosario Visuals-directed video for the DanberryBeatz-produced single, “Levels,” featuring Houdini. The single appears on Benji’s new EP, Caviar Dreams.
- Streaming Links: The video was posted to YouTube on Jan. 25, 2019. You can find “Levels” and the Caviar Dreams EP on Apple Music, Spotify and other digital streaming outlets.
- Social Media: You can follow @NorthSideBenji and @HoudiniMusic on Instagram.
Check out the “Levels” video below.
NORTHSIDEBENJI – LEVELS (FEATURING HOUDINI)
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- King of DC: Shy Glizzy releases the “30s, 50s, 100s” video
- Toronto’s Mathematik previews ReAL/iS-Him album with “The Motive” single
- Ottawa’s big ZEE impresses with 5-track EP, Méchant
- Caviar Dreams: NorthSideBenji enlists Houdini for the “Levels” video
- Visions: Ottawa rapper DaBoiLoc drops first video in support of EP
- Between Somewhere: Token & Tech N9ne call out “YouTube Rappers” in new video
- Merkules enlists Stuey Kubrick for “Reject” visuals
- Toronto’s French of Triple M enlists StrvngeFilms for “On Time” video