Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Hyprwrld-produced single “Don’t Sleep On Me” by Toronto’s own QueenStreetHush.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist QueenStreetHush.
- Submission: The new Hyprwrld-produced single, “Don’t Sleep On Me.”
- Streaming Links: You can find the new track on QSH’s SoundCloud profile.
- Social Media: Follow @QueenStreetHush on Instagram and @QueenStreetHush on Twitter.
Check out “Don’t Sleep On Me” below.
QUEENSTREETHUSH – DON’T SLEEP ON ME
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto artist Mister Marai releases the “Blasphemy” single
- Don’t Sleep On Me: QueenStreetHush drops Hyprwrld-produced single
- Luxe releases the “Brodies” video in support of 25 Percent EP
- Winnipeg’s 3PEAT drop the 2oolman-produced “GWAP”
- CMDWN previews Atlanada 2 with “Hit & Run” single
- RunAway Randy Freeman drops new video for Raybeats-produced “No Limit”
- Song of the Day: DijahSB enlists D.E.Z & Yogi for “HBK”
- Make It Through: Evil Ebenezer drops video for Young K-produced single
Song of the Day
/ 3 days ago
Having a success story in the music industry is incredibly hard to achieve, and...
/ 5 days ago
It was a week before Halloween and local Ottawa media company CapCityHipHop decided to...
/ 1 week ago
Budding Toronto artist Da Crook has let off some fresh visuals recently in advance...