In our first run of The Weekly Eight, we feature the recently released “Body Bag” single by Toronto’s own Rue.T, Tao Piccasso, and Bondz.
“Inspired by being an inspiration. When you work hard they see you and they envy. That makes you wanna work harder and body the competition. Body everything you do! Put em’ all in a body bag!”
Earlier in November, Rue took to Instagram to announce that the supporting music video for “Body Bag” would be released in the near future. Expect that soon.
- Artist/Group: Toronto rappers Rue.T, Tao Piccasso, and Bondz.
- Submission: The 4SoundMedia and Tantu Beats-produced single, “Body Bag.”
- Streaming Links: The new single is available on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow https://www.instagram.com/rue.to, https://www.instagram.com/bondzisdatgirl/, and https://www.instagram.com/taopiccasso/ on Instagram.
Check out “Body Bag” below.
RUE.T, TAO PICCASSO & BONDZ – BODY BAG
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- The Sawlid Act: Ottawa-based rapper makes debut with 10-track album
- Toronto’s DJ NaNa releases “Lullaby” single featuring Saukrates
- Up-and-comer Kiddo enlists G-Dot to direct “Crazy”
- North York’s JMilly drops the Donte Chung-directed “Count It” video
- LA artist Lil One Hunnet drops visuals for “Ridin In My Benzo”
- Toronto’s Rue.T, Tao Piccasso, & Bondz team up for “Body Bag”
- Toronto up-and-comer Bvlly releases the “No Light Bag” video
/ 13 hours ago
Our friends at Bring Ya Eh Game return with their 4th Annual Hip Hop...
/ 13 hours ago
Our friends over at Montréal-based media company Montreality recently caught up with Atlanta rapper...
/ 17 hours ago
West Coast rap star Jayceon Taylor, better known as The Game, will be reaching...
/ 4 days ago
Almost three years ago we lost our good friend and team member, Zack Noureddine,...