Song of the Day: SAFE enlists Fred Focus to direct “No Diamonds”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Fred Focus-directed video for “No Diamonds” by budding Toronto star, SAFE.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist, SAFE, who has become one of the city’s biggest exports thanks to his solo efforts and work as a member of Halal Gang.
- Submission: The new Fred Focus-directed video for the ADP and T-Minus-produced single, “No Diamonds.”
- Streaming Links: You can watch the video below via SAFE’s official YouTube channel. You can find the single on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify via DFNT.
- Social Media: You can follow @Bando416 and @iamFredFocus on Instagram.
Check out “No Diamonds” below.
SAFE – NO DIAMONDS
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Guelph’s Woodlawn Warriors release visuals for “That’s Dope!”
- Song of the Day: SAFE enlists Fred Docus to direct “No Diamonds”
- Toronto’s Houdini releases the Oscar Arias-directed “No Hook”
- Enjoy Today: Deshaun Hamilton releases new 6-track EP
- Winnipeg’s Lavi$h drops the Yola Ktwo & KINGSLEY-assisted Insane EP
- Regina’s UNLTD enlist Visuals By David for “Lemonade”
- Calgary’s Sinzere drops visuals for Matt Damulo-produced “Front Line”
- Toronto’s own Riskey drops the “How Could I Lose” video