Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the Blanco_iii-produced single, “B.O.M.S.A.” (or “Back on my Sh*t Again”), by Atlanta’s own Sir Hop.
- Who: Recording artist Sir Hop.
- What: The single “B.O.M.S.A. (Back On My Shit Again)” produced by Blanco_iii, and the first installment of Hop’s series #SirHopSundays.
- When: Available now on SoundCloud.
- Where: Representing Atlanta, Georgia.
- Why: “B.O.M.S.A.” served as a strong introduction of what Sir Hop is all about, and we liked it! It also set the stage nicely for his #SirHopSundays series, a campaign that should give his growing fanbase a nice boost.
“This track is meant for anyone who looks forward to setting the year off right or who is just getting back to their normal self. With a dynamic flow and a hazy yet upbeat instrumental, this track is sure to leave your head nodding.”
You can listen to “B.O.M.S.A.” below.
SIR HOP – B.O.M.S.A.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
The be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto’s Seth Dyer releases catchy new self-produced single “El Jefe”
- East Coast group K.U.$.H. releases the Smoke Signals album
- Toronto artist teddybear releases the Cian P-produced “Cheshire”
- Jordan Kahn previews debut project with “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” single
- Toronto artist Vivek Mehmi releases the Brenda Mullen-assisted “Save Me” video
- Sir Hop releases the Blanco_iii-produced “B.O.M.S.A.”
- London’s Young Prince Beats drops the Stoner Simpson project
- Montreal group Ragers are gonna be “Alright” with new single
Song of the Day
/ 2 days ago
We’ve been looking forward to this one! West Coast artists Merkules and Evil Ebenezer...