Toronto’s Smooth drops the 11-track 66 album; “Night Life” video
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the hot new album 66 from Toronto’s own, Smooth. It’s one of those projects where you’ll have a hard time deciding which track is your favourite since Smooth destroys every beat put in front of him.
“I’ve been riding through the city trying to bend these corners get it on the go…” – “Cocaine Cadillac”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto, Ontario-based recording artist, Smooth.
- Submission: The 11-track 66 was released earlier in October and features production from a gang of drop producers including Capo, Dally J, Angel, Cream, as well as Smooth himself. Make sure you also check out the Xerox Visuals-powered “Night Life” which was released in support of the album.
- Streaming Links: You can find 66 on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music, Pandora, and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @Smooth416 on Instagram.
Check out the 66 album below.
SMOOTH – 66 / “NIGHT LIFE”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Brampton’s B1GJuice enlists Scottie Flames for “Juice”
- Sauga City’s YSF drops “Mind” visuals in advance of debut, The Manifest
- Vancouver’s Walden Ash teams up with Zectrix for “dw about me” visuals
- Toronto’s own Smooth releases the 11-track 66 album
- Forever: Vancouver newcomer Kid Sharif releases video debut
- Vancouver’s Hayz drops the self-produced single “Full Bars”
- Wish You The Best: Brevner drops new visuals in advance of FACES LP
- Sauga City’s $VN are making waves with their “Home Runs” single