Dude, Where’s My Backwoods? Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new video “Day Today” by Tony Millions.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Who: Recording artist Tony Millions.
- What: The new “Day Today” (Prod. Oso Familiar, Steph C) video directed by CT Films; shot in Detroit and featuring a cameo by the Blk Team.
- When: Available now on the Dude, Where’s My Backwoods? project which is already available on Apple Music and other digital outlets.
- Where: Representing Toledo, Ohio and LoudPackMafia Records.
- Why: We don’t get a ton of submissions from Toledo but the new video single-handedly convinced us to take in the rest of the project (stream it below), as well as other artists in the Toledo scene. That’s what you call a global ambassador!
You can watch “Day Today” below.
TONY MILLIONS – DAY TODAY
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
The be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Acerrr impresses with 2Tab Visuals-directed “Jordan” video
- Toronto duo Price & Takis are “Haunted” in new video
- Sauga’s 80vii enlists producer Daniel Cruz for “Subjective”
- Toronto artist Shaolin releases the “Dominant Man” video
- Toledo’s Tony Millions hits the mark with “Day Today”
- Mississauga’s Pronto Payne enlists DreamLife for the catchy “Day Off” single
- Brampton artist Nessia keeps it “Real” with new video
- Yank$ wants to know “Who You With” on Jake Hogan-produced single
/ 3 days ago
Almost three years ago we lost our good friend and team member, Zack Noureddine,...
/ 6 days ago
Coming hot off the heels of the release of their latest project, Still 1982,...
/ 2 weeks ago
Toronto recording artist Just John and producer Dom Dias have released the first video...