Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Visuals By David-directed video for “Lemonade” by Regina-based trio, UNLTD.
“UNLTD shows all members out of their comfort zone and plunging into a fun video to represent a ‘do-not-take-yourself-too-serious’ look on life.”
“Future is worried about having too much sauce, Gucci Mane is worried about getting lost in the sauce, and Post Malone is saucin’ on everyone. With that much sauce, what is one suppose to do with it? Well, you wash it down with lemonade. […] UNLTD incorporates both the sauce and lemonade into finding the right recipe. In the video, directed by Visuals By David (David Senthavong), it goes through the process of sippin’ on the recipe, to chilling with the recipe, and to reinventing/creating the recipe.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Regina, Saskatchewan-based hip-hop group UNLTD featuring group members 8tate, Amorfati, and Cuthi.
- Submission: The new Visuals by David-directed video for the Beast Inside Beats-produced single, “Lemonade.” The video features cameos by Jared Schwark, and Eddie Isaac.
- Streaming Links: You can watch the video below via the official Visuals by David YouTube channel. You can find the single on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @UNLTDMusicGroup, @8tateUNLTD, @AmorfatiUNLTD, and @cuthbertmwale on Instagram.
You can watch the “Lemonade” video below.
UNLTD – LEMONADE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Guelph’s Woodlawn Warriors release visuals for “That’s Dope!”
- Song of the Day: SAFE enlists Fred Docus to direct “No Diamonds”
- Toronto’s Houdini releases the Oscar Arias-directed “No Hook”
- Enjoy Today: Deshaun Hamilton releases new 6-track EP
- Winnipeg’s Lavi$h drops the Yola Ktwo & KINGSLEY-assisted Insane EP
- Regina’s UNLTD enlist Visuals By David for “Lemonade”
- Calgary’s Sinzere drops visuals for Matt Damulo-produced “Front Line”
- Toronto’s own Riskey drops the “How Could I Lose” video