Vancouver’s Vials enlists 3D visual artist Jason Ebeyer for “Rockstar” video
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the recently released “Rockstar” single from Vancouver newcomer Vials.
“‘Rockstar’ is Vials’ first official single, an empowering anthem exploring female sexuality, an assertive and unapologetic declaration of her desires and fantasies.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Who: Recording artist Vials.
- What: The new EVK95, 808 Mafia, and B.Morales-produced single “Rockstar” and the supporting music video directed by 3D visual artist Jason Ebeyer.
- When: “Rockstar” is available now on YouTube.
- Where: Representing Vancouver, British Columbia, and E Major Entertainment.
- Why: This is Vials’ first official single and it does a great job introducing her in way that highlights her talents, and gives her a unique position in terms of style and sound. No one else is dropping 3D videos at the moment and Jason Ebeyer really set her up with the perfect debut. And the best possible video support for “Rockstar,” which Vials is already feeling like.
You can watch the “Rockstar” video below.
VIALS – ROCKSTAR
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- From Montreal to Miami: Dela Ville releases the “Graduation” video
- Dakk’One airs out the “Dirty Laundry” of prejudice
- Nunavut artist Hyper-T tackles suicide with “Asiujunga (I’m Lost)”
- Quebec City’s Bardy Boyz drop the Coeur De Pirate video
- Winnipeg’s Myazwe releases the Pascal-produced “By The Dozen”
- Jonah Wright of Affiliated enlists Gavin for “Flying”
- Vials enlists 3D visual artist Jason Ebeyer for “Rockstar” video
- Brooklyn’s Scott King speaks on the ladies from “Round The Way”