Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new “Save Me” video by Toronto recording artist Vivek Mehmi (featuring Brenda Mullen).
- Who: Recording artist Vivek Mehmi.
- What: The new Brenda Mullen-assisted “Save Me” video directed by Ben J. Abbey. It comes in support of Vivek’s new EP.
- When: “Save Me” is available now on Apple Music, Spotify and other outlets.
- Where: Representing Toronto, Ontario.
- Why: “Save Me” is a great choice for a single – highlighting the qualities of both Mehmi and Mullen – and director Ben J. Abbey came through with the perfect visual support. If you’re feeling this make sure you check out the new EP.
Mehmi provided some commentary on the new release:
“The track deals with me overcoming some of my health challenges and trying to find positivity from the pain. I have been working through a misdiagnosis and mystery in figuring out what has caused my ailments over the past 4 years. This music video has allowed me to share my story which may help others who are struggling, as well it has been a great outlet to express the hardships I have faced on this journey.”
You can watch the “Save Me” video below.
VIVEK MEHMI – SAVE ME
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
The be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto’s Seth Dyer releases catchy new self-produced single “El Jefe”
- East Coast group K.U.$.H. releases the Smoke Signals album
- Toronto artist teddybear releases the Cian P-produced “Cheshire”
- Jordan Kahn previews debut project with “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” single
- Toronto artist Vivek Mehmi releases the Brenda Mullen-assisted “Save Me” video
- Sir Hop releases the Blanco_iii-produced “B.O.M.S.A.”
- London’s Young Prince Beats drops the Stoner Simpson project
- Montreal group Ragers are gonna be “Alright” with new single
Song of the Day
/ 1 day ago
On Oct. 4, Toronto artist Dan-e-o officially released his latest studio album, The Day...
/ 1 day ago
Ottawa rapper City Fidelia has released his full-length debut, Painkiller. The 13-track project features...
/ 4 days ago
Ottawa recording artist Dillin Hoox is back with a hot new EP called Valhalla....